NATEP Helping SMEs innovate in aerospace: Spring 2023UK registered SMEs can apply for a share of up to £2.5 million for industrial-led civil aerospace collaborative R&D projects.
This competition is open to collaborations only.
To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- work with at least one other grant claiming organisation
- plan to carry out a civil aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- 27 March 2023
- 10 May 2023
ATI Programme strategic batch: expression of interest March 2023The ATI Programme funds industrial research and investment aid for research infrastructures to make the UK civil aerospace sector more competitive.
EligibilityThis competition is open to single applicants and collaborations. To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size to lead a research project
- be a UK registered business of any size, an academic institution, research organisation or a research and technology organisation (RTO) to lead a capital infrastructure project
- plan to carry out an aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- address the requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- sign up to the Aerospace Technology Institute framework agreement
- 20 March 2023
- 5 April 2023
Need help with this service? Contact us