UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £500,000 to develop upskilling initiatives that tackle the immediate skills gaps of the UK aviation industry.
This competition is open to single applicants and collaborations
To lead a project your organisation must be a UK registered:
- business of any size
- academic institution
- public sector organisation
- research organisation
- research and technology organisation (RTO)
- 21 November 2022
- 1 February 2023
UK registered SMEs can apply for a share of up to £2.5 million for industrial-led civil aerospace collaborative R&D projects.
This competition is open to collaborations only.
To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- work with at least one other grant claiming organisation
- plan to carry out a civil aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- align to the latest UK Aerospace Technology Strategy – Destination Zero
- 14 November 2022
- 11 January 2023
Need help with this service? Contact us