Businesses can apply for a share of £750,000, inclusive of VAT, to develop data applications that help to address core challenges faced in the UK.
To lead a project, you must be a business of any size.
Contracts will be awarded to a single entity only and other organisations can only be involved as subcontractors
- build upon the data solutions developed through the Modernising Energy Data Access competition
- work with Modernising Energy Data Access (MEDA) competition winners
- address the real-world user needs of an organisation or group of people in the UK
- combine energy data with data from another sector for the development and operation of your solution
- 12 October 2020
- 18 November 2020
Innovate UK can provide additional COVID-19 innovation continuity loans for the continuation of planned or existing innovation activity.
Innovate UK can fund organisations who are at risk of not continuing innovation activity due to a sudden shortage or even unavailability of funds directly related to COVID-19.
To take on an innovation continuity loan for a project you must:
- be a UK registered micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) or a third sector organisation
- be following on innovation and commercialisation activity from a project with an Innovate UK award that was completed in the last 36 months. An existing award does not guarantee success
- be facing a sudden shortage or even unavailability of funding resulting directly form the COVID-19 pandemic
- carry out your project in the UK
- give evidence that your organisation is suitable to take on a loan
- 2 September 2020
- 30 September 2020
Opportunity for UK registered organisations to apply for a share of up to £25 million from Innovate UK to deliver disruptive R&D innovations that can significantly impact the UK economy.
To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size or a research and technology organisation (RTO)
- be, or collaborate with, at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- carry out your research and development (R&D) project activity in the UK
- intend to commercially exploit the project results from the UK
- 28 August 2020
- 25 November 2020
Need help with this service? Contact us