SMEs can apply for a share of £1.5 million to support the evaluation of innovative medical devices, diagnostics and regulated digital health products.
To lead a project you must:
- be a micro, small or medium sized enterprise (SME) based in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland
- have a medical or diagnostic device, or regulated digital health product with a CE marking, that has been marketed for less than 5 years
- work alone or collaborate with others as unfunded partners or sub-contractors
- 23 April 2019
- 3 July 2019
UK businesses and research organisations can apply for a share of up to £3 million from DFID and Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) for projects with partners in eligible African countries.
Your project must be collaborative and include all of the following:
- a business
- at least one partner from the UK
- one partner from an eligible African country
The technical project work can be led by a partner from the UK, an eligible African country or another country.
The administrative work must be led by a partner from the UK.
- 1 April 2019
- 5 June 2019
Need help with this service? Contact us