Novel low-emission food production systems: Investor PartnershipUK registered SMEs can apply for a share of up to £3 million to develop novel production systems that create resource efficient, low-emission foods, particularly proteins. This must align with private investment from selected investor partners.
EligibilityThis competition is open to single applicants only.To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- carry out its project work in the UK
- be seeking private financing of at least twice the amount of the grant requested
- 8 May 2023
- 5 July 2023
Farming Innovation Programme - large R&D partnerships Round 2UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £8 million for large R&D partnership projects, from the industry-led R&D Partnerships Fund, a part of the Farming Innovation Programme.
This competition is open to collaborations only.
To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size.
- collaborate with other UK registered organisations
- You must be or involve at least one grant claiming micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) and a research organisation.
- involve at least one grant claiming academic institution, research and technology organisation, charity, not-for-profit or public sector organisation
- 20 February 2023
- 19 April 2023
Engineering Biology Collaborative Research and Development Round 1UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £7million to develop Engineering Biology (EngBio) technologies, processes, products and services, or apply Engineering Biology to societal challenges.
EligibilityThis competition is open to single applicants and collaborations.To lead a project your organisation must be a UK registered business of any size.
- 30 January 2023
- 29 March 2023
Need help with this service? Contact us