UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £25million for game-changing and commercially viable R&D innovation that can significantly impact the UK economy. This funding is from Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
This competition is open to single applicants and collaborations.
To lead a project your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size
- be a UK registered research and technology organisation (RTO)
- carry out all your research and development (R&D) project activity in the UK
- intend to commercially exploit the project results from the UK
- be or involve at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- 17 January 2022
- 13 April 2022
UK registered businesses and organisations can apply for a share of up to £20m for digital innovation projects that will improve the resource efficiency and energy efficiency of manufacturing processes in factories.
- 1 November 2021
- 26 January 2022
Need help with this service? Contact us