UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £865,000 to develop collaborative innovation projects in partnership with organisations from participating EUREKA members and GlobalStars countries.
This competition is open to collaborations only.
To be eligible for grant funding from Innovate UK your collaboration:
- must be led by a UK registered business of any size
- must involve at least one UK registered SME, if the lead is not an SME
- must include at least one Taiwan registered organisation
- can include additional eligible partners from EUREKA members or GlobalStars countries participating in the competition
- can include other UK registered organisations
- 13 September 2021
- 15 December 2021
UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £25 million for game-changing and commercially viable R&D innovation that can significantly impact the UK economy. This funding is from Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
This competition is open to single applicants and collaborations.
To lead a project your organisation must be a UK registered:
- business of any size
- research and technology organisation (RTO)
- carry out your research and development (R&D) project activity in the UK
- intend to commercially exploit the project results from the UK
- be or involve at least one micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (SME)
- 26 August 2021
- 6 October 2021
Need help with this service? Contact us