- register online by clicking the green button above
- read the innovation loans guidance
- read the guidance for applicants for this competition
- read the declaration in the guidance for applicants that you will be required to confirm in your application and sign as part of your loan agreement
- read the summary heads of terms in the guidance for applicants
- consider attending one of the briefing events
- complete and upload your online application on our secure server
Briefing events, including a webinar, will be held in London and other parts of the country.
Register for these events through the Knowledge Transfer Network website.
We will not accept late submissions. Your application is confidential.
Entering into a loan agreement with us is a financial commitment. You need to confirm to us that the loan is for business purposes. You are wholly responsible for ensuring that it is the right approach to financing your business, that your business is legally allowed to borrow and you will be able to fulfil the repayment obligations under the loan. You should take expert advice before submitting an application.
By submitting an application, you are providing authority for Innovate UK (and any subsidiary or agency appointed to assess your application) to do checks on the financial standing of your business. This might include, but will not be limited to, checks with credit reference agencies (which might be recorded on your record) to determine your credit standing, identity, beneficial ownership and control, and source of existing funds.
In the application process (and as part of the loan agreement) we will require you, or the person appointed by your company to act for it, to enter into a legally binding declaration. You should take independent advice on the content of this declaration.
An application for an innovation loans competition needs different information from one for a grant application. Even if you have applied for funding from us before, you are strongly advised to read the innovation loans guidance, the specific guidance and the application questions for this competition when completing your application.